As the holidays draw near, homes everywhere are becoming more cluttered, dirtier, and busier than any other time of the year. For the obsessive cleaner, this could be a burdensome season. If you consider yourself to be highly obsessive when it comes to keeping a clean house, you will be pleased to know that there are several top-rated holiday hacks that will keep your home beautiful even with all those unexpected visitors, the clutter of the gifts under the tree, mud-covered footprints on the carpet, and all those pots, pans, and dishes lining the counters from those delicious holiday treats that you are preparing! The following cleaning hacks will leave your home clean, deodorized, and completely sanitized:
- If you must dust, why not dust in such a way that you are able to repel future bouts of dust from gathering and leave behind a fresh scent? In order to do so, simply use one of your dryer sheets for the job! Not only will you quickly eliminate the dust from your home, but, your home will be left smelling like a freshly done load of laundry!
- Are your sinks, bath tubs, and showers appearing to be dull? If so, shine them up! All you have to do is use a half of a piece of citrus dipped in baking soda to scrub these areas of the home. Not only will you bring back the shine, but, these areas will look and smell brand new!
- Are your granite-based countertops all stained up? If so, just mix some flour with some hydrogen peroxide and scrub away those stains! Not only will the stains quickly go away, but, the countertops will be completely disinfected!
- Do you have a dirty microwave? Why spend hours scrubbing it out? Simply place a bowl of vinegar with a tad of water in the device and heat it up for several minutes at a time. While it is heating, it will produce a self-cleaning steam that will quickly eliminate stains, dirt, and other forms of debris from the inside of the device!
- Does your carpet have an unpleasant smell? If so, simply combine your favorite essential oil with a little baking soda and sprinkle it over the carpets throughout your home! Not only does this aid in lifting those yucky odors, but, it also aids in lifting dirt!
There you have it! Five amazing cleaning hacks that will leave any home clean and appealing to even the most obsessive cleaners! Now, before concluding this guide, I would like to share a hack that can handle all of the above-mentioned jobs and MORE! That is, simply, to use a steam cleaner! That’s right! A steam cleaner has the unique ability to clean virtually every surface in your home! Additionally, this cleaning device will lift odors and completely sanitize all surfaces that it comes in contact with! If you would like to learn more about using a steam cleaner to handle all those messes this holiday season, simply click HERE!